OMICS International would like to share its immense web visibility through offering advertising facility. OMICS acts as a platform between the advertiser and the consumers. It provides space to the advertisers to promote their products which lead to successful business.
Advertising Policies & Conditions
- OMICS International accepts advertisements from organizations whose goals are to serve intellectual or academic oriented purposes. For instance, academic and independent press and publishers, Conference organizers, academic and industrial exhibitors, event organizers, and book publishers.
- The publisher would like to serve this group through offering variety of Main Banner advertisement and Flag Advertisement facility available in the website.
- OMICS International offers Main banner advertising space on top of the journal home page with 728 pixels in width and 90 pixels in length.
- OMICS International offers Flag advertising space in the left bar of journal home page with 300 pixels in width and 600 pixels in length and right bar of journal home page with 250 pixels in width and 250 pixels in length.
- To advertise with OMICS, please contact the advertising manager at [email protected]
- Teaser must be provided by the advertiser in jpeg or jpg format which must have a high resolution based on the site the customers select or we may provide guidance to design your ad in suitable form with an additional charge of 150 EURO.
- The teaser must be free of copyright and must not have a copyright issue.
- Audio is not allowed on Flash ads.
- All final materials must be received at least 5 business days prior to the requested launch date of your advertisement.
please go through the advertisement portal for journal wise advertisement details
Main Banner Advertising Charges
1 Month 500 EURO
3 Months 1200 EURO
1 Year 3000 EURO
Art work 150 EURO
Flag Advertising Charges
1 Month 300 EURO
3 Months 800 EURO
1 Year 2000 EURO
Art work 150 EURO
These terms and conditions are applicable to all the customers seeking advertisement in the digital platform provided by OMICS International.
The customer may contact for advertisement directly or through their agents. These conditions will be applicable to both the direct customers as well as the agents.
The mode of payment will be either via online or wire transfer. Advance payment is mandatory prior to the launch of advertisement in the OMICS platform. Customers are requested to carefully follow the terms and conditions before the agreement.
Warranty & Indemnity
- The customer authorizes the journal/publisher to display the advertisement in any form and free of royalty.
- The advertisement will be displayed after an agreement signed by both the parties.
- OMICS International reserves all rights of the advertisement.
- Before finalizing the advertisement, the customer should justify the rules and laws of state legislature of marketing and will be responsible for the content and display items.
- The contact details of the customer should contain full name, complete address, E-mail ID and phone number.
- Customer’s personal information will not be shared with any third party, it will be used only for invoicing purpose.
- Both the parties must ensure the confidentiality of the agreement and shall not disclose
- The terms and conditions stated in the agreement
- Data related to advertising schedules, advertising, prices, or volumes etc.
each party should take all the necessary steps to prevent any unauthorized use, dissemination or disclosure of the confidential information.
Benefits by Advertising with OMICS International
- OMICS International is an Open Access publisher and international conference organizer which operates 700+ peer-reviewed journals and hosts 3000+ conferences across the globe.
- OMICS journals have more than 50 million readers.
- OMICS journals are indexed in some of the prestigious indexing databases.
- OMICS International is associated with 1000+ scientific and academic societies and several journals are being endorsed by those reputed societies.
- OMICS is having several reputed journals with higher volumes and circulation.